Collection of Information
- We do not collect any PII for our online behavioral advertising (OBA) services. All information and data collected for those services is anonymous.
- We collect personally identifiable information (PII) when you contact us through our web site (such as name, email address or phone number). This information is only used for responding to your request.
- We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and beacons to collect non-PII, on the web sites of companies that participate in our OBA services.
- Our servers record information that your browser sends when you visit a web site. This information includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We do not use the IP address to identify users. We may use the IP address to infer information, such as geolocation.
- We collect anonymous information over time and on the web sites that participate in our OBA services, to create usage/behavior/interest-based categories called audience segments. The information collected includes the web pages you have visited. We collect information only from web sites with which we have a business relationship.
- In addition to data we collect directly, we also obtain data from third party data sources, including offline data sources. The data we collect from these sources does not include PII and is provided to us anonymously.
- We do not collect or use sensitive information, such as sensitive health or financial data, without prior informed consent.
- We do not target children under the age of 13.
Uses of Information
- We use PII you provide to us through our web site only to respond to your request. We do not provide this information to third parties. We do not use this PII for our OBA services.
- To make advertising more relevant to you, the audience segments we create are used by us and our clients and partners, including advertisers and publishers, to deliver targeted advertising on the Internet.
- The data we collect is also used for reporting purposes, to give our clients more information about the performance of their advertising campaigns, and to improve performance over time.
- Our online behavioral advertising services are used by advertisers, publishers and other companies providing online advertising services. We may share aggregated, non-PII and audience segments with these clients to enable them to deliver targeting advertising. We only share this information with authorized third parties and we require them to follow the same OBA principles and practices we adhere to.
- Anyone who has provided personal contact information through our web site may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org update, delete, and/or correct their personal contact information. We will respond to such a request within thirty (30) days.
- To opt-out of our online behavioral advertising services, you can opt-out via the opt-out button on this page, atwww.AboutAds.info, at www.networkadvertising.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu. Once you have opted-out, you will still receive ads, but the ads will be less relevant to you.
- We do not use Flash cookies or Locally Shared Objects (LSO’s). If you delete your AudienceScience cookies, we do not recreate those using Flash Cookies or LSO’s.
AudienceScience is committed to protecting the security of all of the information we collect. We use a variety of technologies and procedures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
AudienceScience adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising.
AudienceScience belongs to and conforms to the standards of the Network Advertising Initiative.
In the United Kingdom, AudienceScience conforms to the standards of the IAB UK Good Practice Principles.
In Europe, AudienceScience is a signatory to the European Self Regulation for Online Behavioural Advertsing framework and supports www.youronlinechoices.eu.
AudienceScience is a licensee of the TRUSTe Web Privacy Seal and TRUSTe EU Safe Harbor Seal.
AudienceScience complies with the EU Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
How to Contact Us
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, or you have general or technical questions about privacy practices and features, you should first contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.